|زبان سال اول دبیرستان درس اول|
|ساعت ۱٠:٢٤ ب.ظ روز ۱۳۸٦/۸/٢٥|
زبان سال اول دبیرستان درس اول
In The name of God
به جاي خط تيره حرف مناسب بنويسيد
This lit-le girl doesn,t have any fri-nd she is playing al-ne . there are many pret-y flowers in the garden. I do not have any m-ney to p-y for the book . Froebel made a school a happ-er plac- for children
زير گزينه ي صحيح خط بكشيد.
1. they( could -can - must ) speak Arabic last year .
2. I ( must- could- had to - ) this book now.
3. She (had to – must – could )) work at home two years ago.
4. There are many countries all over the (word – city – world).
5. Children love their mother and father Love means……….( grow- make – like )
جملات زير را با كلمات مناسب از خودتان كامل كنيد.
7 children go to the …………………..when they are three or for years old .
زير كلمات ناهماهنگ از نظر تلفظ خط بكشيد.
8. (with – fine – drive – die)
9. (my – why – baby – by)
جملات زير را با كلمات داده شده كامل كنيد. ( يك كلمه اضافي است)
(love – long – growing – milk -tomatoes )
10. My plants are ……………….. fast.
11. All day ………………… he looked at books.
12. I need some ……………….. for the baby.
13-we need some ……………..for the salad .
براي سوالات ستون A از بين جوابهاي ستون B جواب مناسب پيدا كنيد و در داخل كمانك بنويسيد
14. Are you Ali ? ) ( a. my last name is Amini
15. Could I speak to Mr Amini? ( ) b. yes I am , and what ,s your name?
16- What is your first name ? ( ) c. my first name is Reza
d. yes just a moment , please
متن زير را بخوانيد و به سوالات به صورت خواسته شده پاسخ دهيد
Friedrich Froebel lived in
17- where did Friedrich Froebel live ?
18- when did his mother die ?
19- did his book have any picture ?
20- people pay much attention to him ( true – false )
21- His books have many pictures. ( true – false )
22. Friedrich grew up. He remembered his school and his garden. Friedrich remembered
his school and his garden when he was __________ .
a) a man b) at school c) alone d) a boy
23. Friedrich had to sit on a hard chair for a long time. It was no fun.
This means that …………….
a) Friedrich didn't like to sit on a hard chair for a long time.
b) It was fun for Friedrich to sit on a hard chair all day long.
c) Friedrich had fun when he sat on the hard chair for a long time.
d) Friedrich's chair wasn't very hard and he was happy to sit on it.